Monday, September 21, 2009

I Got A Feeling ... Woooo hooooo

I just want to bake. It's funny how I get excited about baking ideas. I sit at work and think about what I want to try next... it's usually Everything! I'm thinking that sometime this week I'm going to make a chocolate cake with white chocolate buttercream icing... Mmmm... That sounds good!!! I want that, now! LoL.

I think I'm really lucky that I've been able to make as much as I've made recently. I went to the cake supply store (the only one!) on Saturday. I saw all of the boxes that they had available and I got excited. It seems a bit silly, but when I saw them I immediately thought of all the things I could fill them up with... *sigh* ... SO ... probably tomorrow or Wednesday, I shall bake again! I will be sure to post pics, of course! Until then, thanks for reading! =)

2 comments:

  1. so many baking supply stores here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Not here. Here, there's one store and they're not very cheap. It's saddens my wallet!

    ReplyDelete